Friday 29 July 2016

HP Month is almost over - so here is a thank you post:)

I want to thank Micheline from Lunar Rainbows Reviews and Faith from Geeky Zoo Girl for hosting another Harry Potter Month. It's coming to an end and I already feel nostalgic. I've had a real blast getting to know you all guys, reading and discussing your excellent posts, earning points for Ravenclaw House, and gushing about everything HP on my blog and in the comments on the other participating blogs, without feeling silly or ashamed for being so HP-addicted, knowing that this amazing bunch of people will totally understand and support my HP obsession.

Naturally, I'm already looking forward to the next year and I'm already working on a possible list of HP-related posts that I'd like to share with you. I also have a really cool secret HP-related project that I'm looking forward to working on, but it might take a while to actually realise it, so I won't say anything about it just yet - wouldn't want to jinx it! Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your comments on my blog. I had so much fun interacting with you.

I hope, though, that while HP Month will be over by then, we'll get together again to discuss Harry Potter and the Cursed Child once everyone has read it:) I understand that Pottermore is planning a digital midnight party experience by holding a quiz tomorrow on Twitter at 8 pm BST. Maybe I'll see you there? Farida ;)

3 comments:

  1. Awww it was our pleasure Farida!! ♥ THANK YOU for participating and for being so active with posts, comments and retweeting all the HPMonth related tweets that went up :D I'm also already planning potential posts for next year LOL so don't feel embarrassed about that! I'm sad it's almost already over, it went by too fast!

    We will DEFINITELY need to talk about The Cursed Child AND Fantastic Beasts! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for Cursed Child! I've already pre-ordered as I'm sure most of us have. I just love HP month! I'm so very thankful for it as well. It's such a blast going over every little piece of the Potterverse and discussing with like-minded people about why it's so fantastic :D Speaking of, I just started reading a review book and in it a cafe that the main character goes to sells themed foods and drinks and the character was talking about loving the Butterbeer LOL. I thought that was perfect for Harry Potter month. I enjoyed having you represent Ravenclaw with Lee and me! I hope to do it all again next year. I think I have a good last push of points I can get tonight and tomorrow before the deadline. * Fingers crossed * So my whole weekend will still be very Harry Potter filled :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss posting about Harry Potter all the time too! I've got an idea list going already for next year. I'm so pumped for Cursed Child-- picked mine up this morning. I'm thinking I'll start it very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete